Improv Level 101: Discover Improv! (Mondays, Term 2)
April 20 @ 6:00 pm - June 8 @ 8:30 pm
Take The Leap!
Come and experience the wonder of collaborative comedic freedom in this exciting 8-week beginners class in improv comedy and theatre
Using a series of games, exercises and scenes in a fun & supportive group environment you’ll start an amazing voyage towards:
- Supreme confidence
- Amazing physical presence
- Light speed mental processing
- Hilarious playfulness!
- Explosive creative energy
- Superhuman awareness
Course size is limited so be in quick. Great for all beginners as well as seasoned improvisers, these classes are a great way to shake you out of a routine and/or continue a new and exciting journey.
Take a leap into the unknown and join us in this wonderous class!
- Start Date: 20th Apr
- Where: Toi Poneke Arts Centre, 61-69 Abel Smith St, Te Aro, Wellington
- @ The Upper Chamber
- Classes run for 8 weeks, Mondays 6 – 8.30pm
- Practice Sessions included
- Wraps up with a End of Term Student Show (June TBD)
- Inquiries: email@example.com
- Tickets available here
“I had the time of my life! The class was inclusive and made everyone feel comfortable to be silly and have fun. You guys rock!”
“This class is like yoga for the brain! I left feeling challenged, stretched, refreshed and happier in my own skin”
Registration is Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
Your enrollment HOLDS A SPACE in a class that we are no longer able to offer someone else. So please be sure about your schedule before you register.